Payroll Practitioner (Full Time on site)
We are looking to add a Payroll Practitioner to our payroll team located in Suburban Philadelphia. As a Payroll Practitioner you will report to the Manager of Payroll and will be responsible for the assistance of all payroll functions for 3600+ W-2 employees using ADP’s Payroll System. Your main responsibility is to process all data timely and accurate for all territories.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- The Payroll Practitioner will handle a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Responsible for payroll processing varies departments based on our payroll schedule.
- Reconcile employee time sheets and PTO requests for accuracy.
- High volume data entry pertaining to new hires, compensation, benefit deductions, department transfers, garnishments etc.
- Communicate with employees pertaining to payroll inquiries.
- Coordinate with other departments regarding payroll requests (ex- terminations, new hires, compensation, reporting)
- Assist in collecting data for general audits and special projects with time sensitive deadlines.
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- FPC or CPP certification preferred
- Highly detailed oriented and able to multi-task
- Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of federal, state and local payroll regulations
- Microsoft Excel/ Office
- macOS experience recommended
- High level of confidentiality
Salary and Benefits:
- $50,000- $55,000 Annual Salary
- Medical, dental, life, disability and pet insurance plans
- Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site cafeteria
- Company provided APA (PayrollOrg) Membership
- Flexible Paid Parental Leave (Both Maternity and Paternity).
- Subsidized Child Care Assistance which gives employees access to a network of high-quality childcare programs.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.