The Financial Analyst will support the forecasting and reporting functions of the FP&A team. The individual will be a key player in creating and maintaining Power’s financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows), forecasting future revenues and costs, and performing ad-hoc analyses on specific departments, geographies, strategic projects, etc. This role will partner closely with the FP&A manager as well as the SVP of Corporate Finance and other executives within the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updates and maintains the company’s financial statements
- Performs financial forecasting and operational metrics tracking
- Analyzes financial data and creates financial models for decision support
- Analyzes past results, performs variance analysis, identifies trends, and makes recommendations for improvements
- Works closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Reports on financial performance and prepares variance analysis for leadership
- Partners with internal Business Technology team in creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and business dashboards
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Management
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication, problem-solving skills, and strong quantitative and analytical competency. Must have proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role. Must have advanced knowledge of MS Excel (lookups, pivot tables, data analysis add-ins, index/match, etc.)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and relevant work experience preferred. 3 to 4 years of Business Finance or other relevant experience.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
- FMVA or CFA similar designations desired
- The Financial Analyst works in an office environment.
- Competitive Salary: $80,000 - $85,000
- Competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- Full medical, dental, life, and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Ample paid vacation and holidays.
- Paid parental leave and paid volunteer time off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits.
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.