Location: Waterbury, CT
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
The Warehouse Coordinator works on a team responsible for receiving and allocating inventory throughout the warehouse. This includes windows, doors and building materials. The Warehouse Coordinator will work with our Install Partners and their crews daily to make sure they are equipped for the day’s needs and projects. This position will coordinate with manufacturers and vendors to ensure the supply chain process is moving and adjusting to company needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and prepare daily project needs with Install Partners, Manufacturers, Vendors, and Production team
- Unload and load stock:windows, doors, siding material, roofing material, etc.
- Create and sustain working relationships with vendors
- Inventory and procurement of stock based on territory needs
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds often
- Utilize pallet jacks to relocate stock as needed throughout Warehouse
- Attend meetings with Project Services staff
- Work with leadership to track and coordinate project margins, profitability, etc through data entry and inventory management
- Ensure all materials used in the installation process meet company standards, and in the case of any defect or quality concern, is responsible for determining what steps are necessary to meet compliance/quality standards
- Completes various administrative tasks as needed.
- Other as assigned by Management.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Must be organized, self- motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to lift 50lbs+
- Must be able to use/learn to use a pallet jack
- Position requires bending, standing, walking throughout the day
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years of related work experience is a plus.
- A strong interest in Supply Chain Management
- Previous inventory management or warehouse experience
- Exposure to the construction industry a plus
Here’s what you can expect:
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans with immediate digital access to physicians across the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- Free health screenings and rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power.
- Opportunities to further develop skills and attend leadership conferences and summits
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.