Events Coordinator Intern.
Power Home Remodeling is a leading home remodeling company in the United States. The company specializes in energy-efficient home improvements, including roofing, siding, windows, and doors. Power Home Remodeling has a strong commitment to its employees and offers a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
The Events Coordinator Intern will be responsible for supporting the Events team in planning and executing successful events for Power Home Remodeling. The intern will work closely with the team to assist in ideating concepts, creating proposals, and managing logistics for both virtual and in-person events.
- Receive project tasks from Manager or VP
- Brainstorm concepts and ideas based on direction
- Provide excellent customer service
- Create and format agendas
- Assist in creating detailed presentations as proposals
- Track and forecast costs within budgets
- Help create and build event app documents and app
- Assist in overseeing and managing logistics for virtual and in-person events
- Work with other coordinators on projects
- Collaborate with internal team and other departments
- Participate in department and client project calls and meetings
- Analyze problems that occur and provide well-thought-out solutions
- Work in a positive, uplifting work environment
- Collaborate with upper management and other teams, such as marketing communications, accounting, business affairs, business technology, analyst, and the Vice President.
- Passion for the events industry
- Experience in hospitality or service preferred, but not required
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Availability to travel, work in the office setting
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
This is a paid internship position that will provide valuable experience in event planning and execution. The intern will work closely with the Events team and gain exposure to a fast-paced, growing company. Power Home Remodeling is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.