About the Job
Power Home Remodeling is looking for a career minded staff accountant for a rapidly growing company. This position is ideal for a candidate that is looking to be part of a motivated, fun, and professional working environment. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn, and be passionate about contributing to the accounting team.
- Analyze and pay installers weekly, along with other bills associated with specific customer projects
- Build customer invoices in Great Plains
- Audit work queues to ensure deadlines are being met
- Review cost of goods sold accounts associated with you assigned territories
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries to assist with month and year end close
- Assist in processing team members queues when needed
- Reconcile accounts
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Assist with audits as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Uphold confidentiality
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a business degree with emphasis in accounting
- 2 years experience minimum
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Must have knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- $54,000 - $59,000 salary
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
Power is a people-first company that values the uniqueness of every individual within our walls. We are committed to growing the organization by hiring, training, and promoting all people equally, regardless of race, religion, skin color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual identity, veteran status and other protected classes.
Through equal access to education and mentorship, we aim to bridge the gap between their current potential and their future excellence, creating an environment of shared knowledge and experiences where everyone is afforded the opportunity to succeed and grow based on the merit of their hard work and results. We foster a safe community in which the mixing of mixing of cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds is encouraged and supported because we believe that what makes each of us different makes the whole stronger. Through championing the success of diverse individuals, both within our walls and outside of them, we aim to show the world that diversity is an asset and inclusion is not a liability. That it makes our businesses, our communities, and our nations exponentially stronger.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.