Location: Pottstown, PA
Associate Technical Recruiter
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. 90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
We are looking for motivated and driven individuals to join our growing Talent Acquisition Division; located in our corporate office in Suburban Philadelphia. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you are responsible for working alongside a team of Senior Technical Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand and support the human capital needs across our Business Technology Division.
- Follow a full-cycle recruiting process to identify, qualify, and coordinate interviews for candidates for roles within our Business Technology Division, including Software Developers, Technical Support, and Technical Leaders.
- Utilize non-verbal communication mediums such as email and text, to initiate conversations with candidates
- Conduct phone screens with applications to assess candidate qualifications
- Coordinate with senior recruiters to schedule formal phone interviews
- Conduct confirmation calls for upcoming interviews
- Source a pipeline of qualified candidates by utilizing our proprietary applicant tracking system as well as various resume databases provided by our job board partners
- Attend daily meetings with senior leadership discussing hiring, interviewing, and sourcing needs
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with navigating web based platforms such as social media sites and other search engines
- A desire to work in a fast paced, metrics driven environment (phone calls, interviews, placements)
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with Recruiter, Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Expected first year income range: $50,000-55,000 (Including Quarterly Bonus Opportunities)
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid vacation and sick days + major holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Free Access to on-site Fitness Center
- Opportunities to further develop leadership skills by attending company leadership conferences.
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 0-2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved candidate experience awareness