Personal and Executive Assistant to CEO.
Executive Assistant to the Co-Chief Executive Officer
The Executive Assistant to the Co-Chief Executive Officer will gain a unique understanding of the company, its people, and its purpose. From sitting in on a variety of meetings to traveling with the executive, this individual will get to know the business inside and out. The assistant will have the opportunity to brainstorm on a multitude of projects and contribute to various Power’s people-focused initiatives. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative duties of a complex and confidential nature. Must be able to manage multiple projects, effectively prioritize, and anticipate the needs of the executive.
The successful candidate should have 5+ years of high-level Personal and/or Executive Assistant experience with verifiable references in similar roles and must possess the following preferred attributes:
- High personal standards of integrity, determination, self-motivation and resourcefulness.
- Honest, diligent, responsible, courteous, and discreet
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels within the company as well as a strong representation for external communications on behalf of the company.
- Positive attitude that no task is too small to handle
- Proactive, adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves approach for completion of tasks and projects.
- Demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Advanced Proficiency in Apple suite and PC software.
- Maintain calendar of all appointments, meetings, and travel based on priorities.
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Prepare executive for all meetings and engagements.
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Book travel domestically and internationally, assist in the build out of itineraries.
- Build relationships with executive’s core team and department heads.
- 5+ years of high-level Personal and/or Executive Assistant experience.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday with flexibility to work weekends and nights as needed.
- Experience in professional writing for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, etc.
- Excellent high level verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside of the box with a sense of urgency.
- Must be creative and enjoy working on a variety of projects from events to initiatives, etc.
- Advanced organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability and flexibility for domestic and international travel.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family, commencing day 1 of employment
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Competitive salary - We pay very well at market rates reflecting both location and experience.
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Annual Vacation to Mexico for employee and significant other
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.