Location: Horsham, PA
The IP Support Agent works directly with hiring managers, TA, Installation Partners, insurance agents and insurance carriers to on-board Installation Partners. They are responsible for handling the complete on-boarding process from the point of the partnership agreement being signed through becoming fully compliant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works directly with the Director of IP On-Boarding to evaluate compliance standards for Installation Partners.
- Serves as one of the a main points of contacts between the talent acquisition and installation services departments for all Install Partner on-boarding functions
- Will be required to occasionally perform second interviews for Installation Partners.
- Responsible for reviewing and performing risk assessments of each prospective Installation Partner.
- Continually communicates the opportunity to partner with PowerHR to recent Installation Partners and their insurance agents/accountants.
- Will act as liaison to insurance agencies while making any and all adjustments to new and existing policies.
- Will organize and track all orientations, initial trainings and first installations in conjunction with the hiring managers.
- Works directly with hiring managers to perform and track 30, 60 and 90 day review of Installation Partners.
- Aids Installation Partners in adding expansion crews and meeting requirements required to do so.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time. Must be organized, self- motivated, and detail-oriented. Must have great customer service as well as the sales aptitude required to explain why business credential adjustments are required for certain installation partners.
- Base Salary: $50,000
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- State-of-the art training and support
- Fitness Center
- Paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A dynamic social program filled with can't miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma and 2-4 years of related work experience is required.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- The IP Support Agent works indoors in a seated position utilizing a computer to complete their daily tasks.