Location: Newark, DE
Power Home Remodeling is a leading home remodeling company in the United States. The company specializes in energy-efficient home improvements, including roofing, siding, windows, and doors. Power Home Remodeling has a strong commitment to its employees and offers a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
The Installation Partner Support Intern will be responsible for supporting the Installation Partner Support team in ensuring the compliance and success of the company's installation partners. The intern will work closely with the team to assist in resolving compliance alerts, updating information, and collecting certifications.
- Work with the Installation Partner Support team to manage compliance alerts ensure timely resolution.
- Assist in updating information for installation partners in the company's internal systems.
- Help collect and organize installation partner certifications and ensure they are up-to-date.
- Assist in tracking and reporting on key performance metrics related to installation partners.
- Conduct research and analyze data to provide insights that inform the team's decision-making.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to team discussions.
- Work with Installation Partners to obtain home improvement certifications that are needed at a federal and state level.
- Assist with various special projects as needed.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to learn and use various software programs and systems.
- Previous internship or work experience in a business or administrative function is preferred, but not required.
- Anticipated internship timeline: June 23 through July/August 23
- Must be able to work at least 3-5 days per week
- Full time
- Located at National HQ Chester, PA
This is a paid internship position, and the intern will work closely with the Installation Partner Support team. The internship will provide valuable experience in operations and project management and will offer exposure to a fast-paced, growing company. Power Home Remodeling is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.