Inside Sales Representative
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
What You’ll Do:
As an Inside Sales Agent you will report to the Vice President of Marketing and be responsible for appointment generation and support of all Power territories. Your main responsibility will be to mine and manage Power's internal customer database. This database is created for you by Power's outbound marketing and scheduling departments. You will be responsible for making outbound calls as well as receiving inbound Inquiries from potential customers. Over the course of your career, there are multiple growth opportunities including but not limited to department management, transferring to other departments or becoming a remodeling consultant within our sales division.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Daily telephone interaction with our database of customers and prospects
- Promotion of Power’s eco-friendly products and services to prospective and existing clients
- Generation of appointments for our outside sales division
- Ongoing department meetings and training
Salary and Benefits:
- Average first year income range: $45,000 - $60,000 (Base Salary plus commission and bonuses)
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site full-service cafeteria
- Paid vacation and holidays, including additional time off to attend Power’s annual company trip to a tropical destination
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology
- Unlimited growth opportunity
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.