Location: Horsham, PA
The Nitro Quality Ninja supports our product teams with thorough testing and documentation of new features within PHRG’s internal application, Nitro. They ensure quality through review of our application’s workflow, permissions, data, error tracking systems, and logs.
They work as part of a team (or teams) focused on a particular product area in Nitro. Working alongside product managers and developers, they deliver value to the business in weekly sprints.
Pairs with the Nitro Support team to understand and quickly resolve Production issues.
WHAT WE DO HERE
At Power, our technology team builds a custom suite of products that run our entire business. We create and deploy complete solutions for marketing, sales, operations, finance and more. We even have a custom communications platform that connects everyone in the company. We use cutting edge technologies like augmented reality, computer vision, machine learning, speech recognition and processing, geospatial data and a variety of mobile platforms.
We enjoy all the benefits of a startup to move fast, ship rapidly and iterate quickly, but within an established organization that is well-funded and profitable. We get to dip our toes in many different, fascinating areas and solve unique, challenging problems that could on their own be standalone apps or companies. We’re a tech powerhouse hidden inside a remodeling company.
We value diversity of all types at Power and our team is made up of a kind, thoughtful group of people with a wide range of backgrounds. We actively try to find people with different perspectives and experiences to the ones we already have.
Power has been awarded Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT, Fortune Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials, one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Private Companies, and Philadelphia Magazine Coolest Companies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manually tests changes to Nitro ensuring that they meet business requirements
- Follow changes to Production, after-hours where necessary, to verify they work correctly and do not introduce new issues
- Develops a thorough understanding of their product’s workflow, data, permissions, and logging
- Promotes quality by reviewing and updating test instructions to verify that all functions have been tested and approved before changes are merged
- Participates in all team meetings
- Applies insight to reduce end-user dependence on support team
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type for 8 hours a day
- Other as assigned by Management
- Must have the ability to prioritize and manage tasks to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and possess critical thinking skills.
- Must have the ability to work well in a team environment, be self-motivated, and be able to work with little direct supervision.
- Must have strong written, verbal and quantitative skills, and a proficiency in desktop applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent required. One year of experience in other support center settings preferred. Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field a plus.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Paid Parental Leave
- Free health screenings
- Rewards for participation in wellness programs
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A comprehensive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other