Location: Glassboro, NJ
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Division; located in our corporate office in Suburban Philadelphia. As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you are responsible for working alongside a team of recruiters whom which will be supporting the sales hiring needs for a region of territories.
In addition to having the ability to multi-task, prioritize and adapt to ever-changing deadlines and priorities, the ideal recruiter will have:
- 1 to 3 years of agency recruiting experience
- Experience working in a metrics driven environment (phone calls, interviews, placements)
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Phone interviewing experience (In-person interviewing a plus)
- Experience with proactive sourcing methods via cold calling, networking, Internet sourcing, etc.
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with Hiring Managers and Candidates
If you are team oriented, ambitious, money motivated and have a vibrant personality, we want to hear from you! Here’s what you can expect:
- Average first year income range: $65,000 - $85,000 (Base Salary plus Placement bonuses)
- State-of-the-art training and technology
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Free Access to on-site Fitness Center
- A dynamic social program filled with can’t miss events, parties, and activities, including an annual bonus in the form of a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- 1 - 3 years of agency recruiting experience
- Modern sourcing skills
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved candidate experience awareness