DoD SkillBridge Program
*For Active and Transitioning Service Members Only*
Power Home Remodeling is an American business that recognizes the impact military service has on those who served and the families who support them. Our Power Veteran’s Initiative takes an active & and authentic approach to recruiting and training the best military talent across the globe. We believe our aim of recruiting this talent is a mutually beneficial partnership. While we provide veterans and military spouses with an environment of real earning potential, upward mobility, and leadership development… we gain individuals with resilience, care, and a belief in missions larger than themselves.
Long story short: we need you. We’ve been in business for over three decades and eclipsed $1.1B in revenue in 2023, but we are poised to double in size in the next 5 years. That will require a monumental amount of new talent. The DoD SkillBridge program is our secret weapon to achieve these goals.
Our 4-6 month program is custom-designed for every individual and allows you access to every department within our walls. We have a team of Military Affairs Specialists and mentors who will be with you every step of the way. We invest time, energy, and capital to ensure this is the premier SkillBridge program in the country. Here’s a brief overview of the available roles, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Departments to Explore:
- Revenue – High earning potential, client-facing positions in sales & and marketing that offer the chance to learn the ‘business of the business’ while being surrounded by some of the best leadership in the country.
- Operations – Project management positions that allow you to work in high-performing teams to ensure every project is a 5-star experience for our homeowners.
- Craftsman Academy- A customized schoolhouse to train transitioning service members to install and run installation crews for us.
Compensation and Benefits:
In partnership with the DoD, at Power, we aim to bring on every candidate full-time. Once on-boarded to our team, average starting salaries range from $50,000- $80,000. We provide a sign-on bonus as a thank you for your hard work & and dedication during the 4-6 month program. While compensation varies by department, we look forward to speaking with you to share more details.
Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Additional PTO for VA appointments
- A re-acclimate day for all active Guard/Reservists, and differential pay for Guard/Reservists who get involuntarily activated on orders.
- Flexible Paid Parental Leave (Both Maternity and Paternity).
- Subsidized Child Care Assistance which gives employees access to a network of high-quality childcare programs.
- Philadelphia, PA (Chester)
- Edison, NJ
- Greenbelt, MD (and surrounding DMV area)
- Trumbull, CT
- Melville, NY
- Boston, MA (Waltham)
- Atlanta, GA (Norcross)
- Chicago, IL
- Detroit, MI (Novi)
- Houston, TX
- Dallas, TX (Irving)
- Denver, CO (Centennial)
- Austin, TX
- Tampa, FL (Riverview)
- Charlotte, NC
- Nashville, TN
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Antonio, TX
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (Sunrise)
- Las Vegas, NV
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal-opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.