Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
The Appointment Setter is the liaison between the Marketing division and the Sales division.
- Fielding inbound phone calls from our outside Marketing division.
- Screening, qualifying and scheduling appointments for our Sales division.
- Inputting data into our proprietary database.
- Minimum of 1 year professional customer service experience
- The ability to work Monday thru Friday 12pm to 8pm, and the flexibility to work weekends
- An Articulate and Professional Demeanor
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Highly evolved customer service skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and computer savvy competence
- BA/BS Preferred
Salary and Benefits:
- Average first year income range: $35,000 - $50,000 (Base Salary plus commission and bonuses)
- Monthly opportunities for performance-based rewards, such as luxury vacations, high-end electronics, gift cards and tickets to concerts and sporting events
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site full-service cafeteria
- Paid vacation and holidays, including additional time off to attend Power’s annual company trip to a tropical destination
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Access to the latest technology
- Unlimited growth opportunity
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to email@example.com
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.