Location: Philadelphia, PA
This position and department is truly the life line of our headquarters. They’re responsible for ensuring our office is running smoothly, safely and efficiently. This team is responsible for a multitude of different tasks. Anything from helping to organize, set up and delegating tasks for events, networking and building relationships with our external vendors, giving tours of the building, front desk admin duties, maintaining inventory of our office supplies, paperwork and equipment. They work with many different teams, on some of their projects/initiates which could be including but not limited to HR, Recruiting, Events, business tech and recruiting
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of facilities and equipment at HQ and assigned satellite territories
- Install, maintain, or move different pieces of equipment around the office
- Fix maintenance problems that arise at both HQ and satellite territories
- Research and communicate with vendors
- Actively communicate with relevant parties at HQ and satellite territories
- Handle daily communications between Power and property management company
- Manage security POC for access to, and the printing of, HQ ID badges
- Maintain the office supply inventory
- Organize the mail, deliveries, and dry cleaning
- Front desk administration to greet guests, direct incoming interviews, and complete the offer process with HQ interview candidates
- Give tours of the HQ office space
- Fleet Administration and Communication for insurance card updates, Fleet management vendor communications, Gas Card/EZ Pass/Traffic Violations, and driver documentation and management
- Direct non-facilities related questions to the proper parties
- Provide assistance with events
- Work closely with the Business Affairs Department to assist them with initiatives
- Other as assigned by Management
- Must be a go-getter, be extremely organized, and able to manage multiple projects or requests simultaneously. Must be able to work well in a team environment, excel at research and be problem-solution focused. Must have strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or technical school and relevant prior work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
- The Facilities Coordinator works mostly in an office environment.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Paid Parental Leave (Both Maternity and Paternity).
- Subsidized Child Care Assistance which gives employees access to a network of high-quality childcare programs.
- A robust social program filled with events, and activities, including a company trip to a tropical destination for you and a significant other.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org