Location: Doylestown, PA
We’re a full-service, in-house creative team that is young, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler to effectively market and communicate the brand story. We are seeking a Vice President of Creative Services to join our team.
The Vice President of Creative Services will lead the team responsible for the creation of all video, motion graphics, design and photography. This person has experience leading a creative team, as well as being a contributing member, be it in film, design or photo disciplines. They understand what it means to create and maintain a brand voice and brand standards in all deliverables, and has experience mentoring less experience creatives to bring out their best work. This person will support internal and external communications across a wide-range of business verticals including events, technology, product animation, and social media. Whether your thrill is graphic design, animation, or integrating video and motion graphics, we want you to do what you love while being open to explore new frontiers.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
We’re looking for a seasoned creative veteran with 15 years of demonstrated relevant experience who is passionate about expanding their skills and creative freedom in a new role. This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, and takes direction well. This role works closely with the Director of Video, and will be instrumental in choosing directors to lead the design and photography teams, and reports to the Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, create, and implement a dynamic global brand identity that is unique and sets Power apart.
- Oversee and support design, video production, and photography activities for the Power Home Remodeling brand.
- Ensure that the creative material produced is of the highest quality and represents a consistent brand image, message, and tone throughout the entire portfolio.
- Manage creative design resources for small-scale and large-scale projects, and present and/or oversee presentation of final concepts.
- Manage a team of employees or contractors whose duties focus on developing the brand or creating videos, collateral and images for both internal audiences and consumers and prospective employees.
- Manage the budget for creative projects, hiring employees and contractors, and tracking progress.
- Prioritize work and resources across projects based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with the team and internal business partners.
- Constantly track the ever-changing landscape of graphic design, video and photography; with the ability to see and predict future trends so the brand is always fresh, contemporary, and innovative.
- This leader will provide inspiration to the team, taking our creative capabilities to a new level as the company continues to grow.
- Background in graphic design preferred, but also have a solid knowledge of photography and video production.
- Experience in managing creative staff and directing creative work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Established ability to work well with people at all levels.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Exhibit fluency in standard visual design software tools: Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote.
- Must be able to manage vendors to include outside production companies, directors, and photographers.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- +15 years of proven experience creating content across all marketing and communication channels from events, digital, social media, video, paid media, mobile, offline, and print.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- The Vice President, Creative Services works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.