Senior Manager of Photography
We’re a full-service, in-house creative team that is fresh, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler to effectively market and communicate the brand story.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE Top 100 Workplaces (#13 in 2023), and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
We are seeking a Sr. Manager of Photography to join our team. We’re looking for a seasoned creative veteran with 7-10 years of demonstrated relevant experience who is passionate about expanding their skills and creative freedom in a new role. This person is highly organized, proactive, detail-oriented, has a vision, and can give and take direction well. This role works closely with the entire Brand team, and reports to the Sr. Director of Productions, as well as the Vice President of Creative Services.
The Sr. Manager of Photography will elevate and lead our photography team at Power. This team is responsible for the capture, edit, and distribution of all photography across the brand. This team’s work hits both internal (teammates) and external (consumer, prospects, general public) audiences. This person has deep experience leading a team. They are also an established photographer in their own right, with vast experience in elevated consumer, architectural, event, studio, and lifestyle photography. They understand what it means to create, maintain, and elevate a brand voice, execute brand standards in all deliverables, and has experience mentoring to bring out the best in others. This role will lead a team of staff and freelance photographers throughout the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Have the desire and ability to concept, execute and present creative photo concepts that support the Power Brand. The expectation is to be a player/coach for the photo team.
- Expert proficiency with lighting, cameras and capture software, as well as an awareness of image and style standards.
- Provide direction and guidance to all internal and contract photographers, and photo assistants.
- Partnering with Productions, Creative, Events, Social, Internal Communications and Digital Marketing and Executives to evaluate projects and help guide the production, bringing a Photographers perspective to best support the work.
- Ensure final images are meeting quality standards and creative direction.
- Upon project completion, follow up with creative partners for project feedback.
- Strong background in commercial photography, including architectural, product, and lifestyle
- Experience leading team of staff and freelance photographers
- Managing projects from start to finish while maintaining Brand standards.
- Have leadership experience in all aspects of photography production and post-production.
- Expert proficiency in studio, product, and natural lighting techniques, Canon camera systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to concept, execute and present creative ideas
- Ability to effectively navigate ambiguity
- Curiosity around learning new things, uncovering new opportunities, staying current with culture and trends in home and fashion
- Exhibits integrity, creativity, ingenuity, and resourcefulness
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 7-10 years of proven experience in the photography field for other brands.
Required Licenses and Certifications: N/A
The Sr. Manager of Photography works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.
Salary and Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, life and disability insurance plans that can be tailored to your specific needs and the needs of your family, commencing day 1 of employment
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program matched by Power
- Competitive salary - We pay very well at market rates reflecting both location and experience.
- Personal development - Personal development books, courses, & conferences.
- Annual Vacation to Mexico for employee and significant other
- Paid parental leave - When the time comes to welcome a new member of the family, we offer paid parental leave.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.