We’re a full-service, in-house creative agency that is young, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler. We are seeking a Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join our team.
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer is a key part of the team responsible for the planning, development, and execution of all strategic branding content. This person should be excellent in all aspects of motion graphics design production, from ideation through post-production, 3D rendering, and compositing. This person will have the opportunity to leverage an extensive knowledge of the Adobe Suite and Cinema 4D to craft stunning motion graphics, animations, and visual effects for a wide array of projects, including events, technology, product animation, and social media.
In our highly collaborative environment, this person offers logistical, creative, and production direction throughout content development, working closely with all areas of the business and brand team. They must possess a strong understanding of Power’s brand identity, messaging, and overall goals. This person is as adept a storyteller as they are a technician.
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
We’re looking for an experienced professional with 5-8 years of demonstrated relevant experience who is passionate about expanding their skills and creative freedom in a new role. This role works closely with the Motion Graphics Manager, and reports to the Sr. Director of Productions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with designers, videographers, photographers, social media specialists, and copywriters to add value through the development and use of motion graphics
- Create and animate graphics, text, and other visual elements using Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Utilize Cinema 4D and Redshift Render to produce 3D motion graphics and integrate them seamlessly into projects
- Develop and implement innovative concepts and design styles that set our work apart
- Ensure high-quality output by paying meticulous attention to detail and maintaining consistency in visual elements
- Assists with storyboarding and pre-production of in-house videos
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, tools, and techniques, and introduce new technologies or processes that can enhance the quality and efficiency of our work
- Other as assigned by Management
- Comprehensive understanding of After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Redshift Render
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Thorough understanding of the production process from ideation to completion
- Must provide Show Reel
- A deep passion and knowledge of the industry
- Comfortable in a fast-paced team environment and open to feedback
- Ability to develop unique concepts and visual styles
- Experience working in non-traditional formats a plus
- 5-8 years experience
- Full-time only; no freelance
- Willing to work primarily in hybrid office setting near Philadelphia, PA
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer works in an office environment. Some travel may be required.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.