Location: Glassboro, NJ
We’re a full-service, in-house creative team that is young, fast-paced, and innovative, working within the nation’s largest home remodeler to effectively market and communicate the brand story. We are seeking a Social Media Intern to join our team.
Are you constantly creating reels, and scroll through instagram interacting with content? Do you follow your favorite brands on Facebook and Twitter? Have you updated your LinkedIn with the intent of getting paid to do all of these things?
Then Power wants you as our Social Media Intern!
Recognized by Glassdoor, FORTUNE, Inc., and Entrepreneur magazine as one of the top workplaces in the country, we frequently rank ahead of companies like Google and Facebook. Power is growing quickly—opening 10 new offices in the next five years and eclipsing $1B in annual revenue.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively contributing, monitoring, and responding on the company’s social media platforms; Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter.
- Replying to customer feedback and messages based on internal case research and company guidelines.
- Brainstorming digital marketing and campaign ideas.
- Suggesting and developing ideas for social media content based on trends and analytical research.
- Coordinating with the Social Media Manager and Social Media Specialist on workflow needs and assignments.
- Familiarity and strong passion for different social media platforms
- Capable of creating videos using social media platform tools such as Reels and Shorts
- Understanding of how to spot and track social media trends
- Highly creative and motivated
- *Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and willingness to learn new skills
- Having a go-getter attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Problem solving ability and listening skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite a plus
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A passion for social media required.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Social Media Intern works in a hybrid office environment. Some travel may be required.