About the Job
Power Home Remodeling is looking for a career minded staff accountant for a rapidly growing company. This position is ideal for a candidate that is looking to be part of a motivated, fun, and professional working environment. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, a willingness to learn, and be passionate about contributing to the accounting team.
- Analyze and pay installers weekly, along with other bills associated with specific customer projects
- Build customer invoices in Great Plains
- Audit work queues to ensure deadlines are being met
- Review cost of goods sold accounts associated with your assigned territories
- Prepare monthly general ledger entries to assist with month and year end close
- Assist in processing team members queues when needed
- Reconcile accounts
- Maintain relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Assist with audits as needed
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Special projects as assigned
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, or a business degree with emphasis in accounting
- 2 years experience minimum
- Must be analytical and detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Must be efficient in Excel
- Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Proactive, adaptable, roll-up-your-sleeves approach for completion of tasks and projects
Salary and Benefits
- $54,000 - $58,000 salary
- Medical, dental, life, disability and pet insurance plans
- Health Savings Account, Paid Time Off (PTO)
- A competitive 401(k) retirement savings program, matched by Power
- Ample paid vacation and holidays
- Complimentary access to on-site fitness center
- On-site cafeteria
- Company provided APA (PayrollOrg) Membership
- Flexible Paid Parental Leave (Both Maternity and Paternity).
- Subsidized Child Care Assistance which gives employees access to a network of high-quality childcare programs.
Power is a people-first company that values the uniqueness of every individual within our walls. We are committed to growing the organization by hiring, training, and promoting all people equally, regardless of race, religion, skin color, national origin, sex, disability, age, sexual identity, veteran status and other protected classes. Through equal access to education and mentorship, we aim to bridge the gap between their current potential and their future excellence, creating an environment of shared knowledge and experiences where everyone is afforded the opportunity to succeed and grow based on the merit of their hard work and results. We foster a safe community in which the mixing of mixing of cultures, beliefs, and backgrounds is encouraged and supported because we believe that what makes each of us different makes the whole stronger. Through championing the success of diverse individuals, both within our walls and outside of them, we aim to show the world that diversity is an asset and inclusion is not a liability. That it makes our businesses, our communities, and our nations exponentially stronger.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.