Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
Power Home Remodeling is a leading home remodeling company in the United States. The company specializes in energy-efficient home improvements, including roofing, siding, windows, and doors. Power Home Remodeling has a strong commitment to its employees and offers a supportive work environment that fosters growth and development.
The Talent Acquisition Intern will be responsible for supporting the recruiting efforts of the Corporate Recruiting team. This internship will provide exposure to the full life cycle of recruiting and will allow the intern to gain hands-on experience in sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- Assist with sourcing candidates for various corporate positions using various sourcing tools, including LinkedIn and job boards.
- Screen resumes and conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess their qualifications and interest in the role.
- Schedule interviews and coordinate candidate logistics, including travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Attend in-person interviews and participate in the interview process, including taking notes and providing feedback on candidates.
- Assist with the offer process, including conducting reference checks and drafting offer letters.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date candidate information in the applicant tracking system.
- Assist with various recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism and integrity.
- Previous internship experience in a human resources or recruiting function is preferred, but not required.
- Anticipated internship timeline: June 23 through July/August 23
- Must be able to work at least 3-5 days per week
- Full time
- Located at National HQ Chester, PA
This is a paid internship position, and the intern will work closely with the Corporate Recruiting team. The internship will provide valuable experience in recruiting and human resources and will offer exposure to a fast-paced, growing company. Power Home Remodeling is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to email@example.com