Business Operations Coordinator
The Fleet Specialist is responsible for assisting the Fleet Manager in monitoring, analyzing, and reporting driving behaviors via the Company’s Driver Telematics system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors, analyzes, and reports driving behaviors and violations via the company’s driver telematics system and meets with fleet vendors
- Monitors the Facilities Ticket queue
- Develops and monitors implementation of driver training program
- Administers and enforces vehicle safety policies and procedures
- Coordinates fleet information with drivers and leadership
- Orders new Company vehicles and serves as point of contact for field repair and maintenance requests
- Monitors Company EZ Passes
- Coordinates with other departments to ensure Company vehicles are outfitted, and maintained
- Must be able to sit at a desk and type for eight hours a day
- Other as assigned by Management
- Must possess the ability to multi-task and manage time effectively to complete projects and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Excel/Numbers, Keynote and Pages.
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, be self-motivated, and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Must have strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School degree and/or GED required, or relevant prior work experience preferred. Prior Company knowledge preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Fleet Associate works in an office environment.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to email@example.com
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.