Location: Philadelphia, PA
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the physical maintenance and operation of their HQ and other associated Power locations including combined sales and delivery, and warehouse spaces, and Branch locations. They are responsible for front desk administration and HQ building management responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of facilities and equipment at HQ and assigned satellite territories
- Install, maintain, or move different pieces of equipment around the office
- Fix maintenance problems that arise at both HQ and satellite territories
- Research and communicate with vendors
- Actively communicate with relevant parties at HQ and satellite territories
- Handle daily communications between Power and property management company
- Manage security POC for access to, and the printing of, HQ ID badges
- Maintain the office supply inventory
- Organize the mail, deliveries, and dry cleaning
- Front desk administration to greet guests, direct incoming interviews, and complete the offer process with HQ interview candidates
- Give tours of the HQ office space
- Fleet Administration and Communication for insurance card updates, Fleet management vendor communications, Gas Card/EZ Pass/Traffic Violations, and driver documentation and management
- Direct non-facilities related questions to the proper parties
- Provide assistance with events
- Work closely with the Business Affairs Department to assist them with initiatives
- Other as assigned by Management
Must be a go-getter, be extremely organized, and able to manage multiple projects or requests simultaneously. Must be able to work well in a team environment, excel at research and be problem-solution focused. Must have strong written, verbal, and quantitative skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or technical school and relevant prior work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferred.
REQUIRED LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS: N/A
The Facilities Coordinator works mostly in an office environment.
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to firstname.lastname@example.org