Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
The Install Manager services both the overall business of the company and the needs of customers by overseeing and enforcing the high quality standards that define company installations and set the company apart from its competitors. This position is the lead and face of the company’s vendor management. The Install Manager directs the company’s install partners and their crews throughout the installation process to provide guidance and advice on a daily basis to ensure implementation of related management policies. This position works almost primarily in the field with minimal supervision or contact with a manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently assesses install partners’ installations and service calls to confirm adherence to operating practices and policies.
- Determines what action to take when issues present during the inspection process.
- Confirms that all company-branded work is OSHA-compliant and satisfies all other applicable laws and regulations.
- Evaluates install partner performance and, based on the evaluation, has the authority to both manage the scheduling and distribution of installation and repair jobs and to make recommendations to management regarding retention and/or termination of an install partner’s services.
- Works on site, directly with customers, to answer any questions, concerns, and assess satisfaction level as well as make any necessary changes to resolve customer concerns in real time.
- Negotiates and adjusts material pricing agreements with customers and makes additional sales recommendations according to an independent assessment of customers needs.
- Manages associated payment collections when necessary.
- Ensures that all materials used in the installation process meet company standards and, in the case of any defect or quality concern, is responsible for determining what steps are necessary to meet compliance/quality standards and maintain customer satisfaction.
- May be required to perform services and repairs, for which he or she would need to ascertain the parts necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be capable of driving to, from, and in between sites as needed.
- Completes various administrative tasks as needed.
- Other as assigned by Management.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Must be organized, self- motivated, and detail-oriented.
- Must have great customer service skills.
- Must be comfortable with negotiating and independently having the authority to make decisions to resolve customer concerns in real time.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma and 2-4 years of related work experience is required.
Required Licenses and Certifications:
VSI, AAMA Certification, OSHA 10, Lead Certification (Will receive upon employment if not currently certified)
Here’s what you can expect:
- $60,000 Salary
- Use of Company Vehicle
- Technology Package (IPad/IPhone)
- EZ Pass
- Gas Card
- Bonus Plan
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please submit the accommodation request to email@example.com
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.