Business Development/Recruiting Internship
Power Home Remodeling is a company founded on equal parts hard work and positivity. We believe that “dream” and “achieve” are not mutually exclusive. That philosophy has served us well in becoming FORTUNE Magazine’s #1 Workplace for Millennials and one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
90% of our executives begin their careers in entry-level positions because we recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed. Power is more than a home remodeling company. Power is a dream realization, technology-innovation, community-advocacy, expectation-shattering, happiness-maximizing company dedicated to improvement, both for our customers, and ourselves.
Recruiting Intern needed to help with internet research, candidate sourcing and screening for Recruiters. Pay rate: $10/hour
Looking for candidates that can work 17-25 hours a week.
In this role, the Recruiting Intern will be responsible for presenting candidates to the internal recruiting team via the use of Monster, Careerbuilder and ZipRecruiter.
- Successfully source and pre-screen qualified applicants for the staffing needs of all Business Units and all locations
- Participate in recruiting process and work closely with Recruiters to ensure effectiveness of plans
- Accompany recruiters to meetings with hiring managers and assist with creative sourcing ideas/strategies
- Assist with candidate selection process (review and selection of candidates).
- Accurately report and track candidate data as requested.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned
Required Education and Experience
- An Articulate and Professional Demeanor
- Self motivation and discipline
- An ambitious and competitive nature
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Comfort with public speaking
- Resourceful problem solving abilities
- Highly evolved customer service skills
Power Home Remodeling Group is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce.