Updated April 2020
Scope of This Policy
This Policy applies to the Personal Information we collect in one or more of the following ways:
- Use of the Power Home Remodeling Group websites;
- Phone, email and other electronic or written communications;
- Visits to our locations or other in-person events;
- Social media interactions;
- Surveys, contests and sweepstakes; and
- Online Advertisements.
This Policy does not apply to:
- Credit-related products issued by banks or financial institutions, which are covered by separate privacy notices that appear on the credit applications or that you receive in connection with your credit accounts; and
- Third-party websites that are linked to or accessible from our website or that are operated by unaffiliated parties, even though the website may contain references to Power Home Remodeling Group.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information in a number of ways, including information you provide to us, information we automatically collect, and information we obtain from third parties, as discussed below.
Information You Provide
When you interact with our Sites or use our Services, you may choose to provide us with Personal Information such as:
- Contact and identification information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, driver’s license number, date of birth and social security number;
- Payment information, such as your payment card number and expiration date;
- Demographic information, such as your age, gender, income range and occupation;
- Financial information you submit on credit applications for our services;
- Information you include in your communications with us or in connection with a satisfaction survey;
- Content you submit, such as photographs and videos, and details about your projects and property; or
- Employment information, such as information you submit in connection with a job application, including the types of information described above, plus other examples like employment status, employment history, education information, references, resume, immigration status and ability to work legally in the United States, criminal record, and, on a voluntary basis, for our Equal Employment Opportunity compliance purposes for jobs located in the U.S., gender, race and ethnic background.
Information We Collect by Automated Means Online
When you use our Sites, we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, Web server logs and Web beacons.
Our online services may use HTTP cookies, HTML5 cookies, Flash cookies and other types of local storage (such as browser-based or plugin-based local storage).
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet connected
device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings. Your browser may provide the ability to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. These settings generally do not work for Flash cookies, but you may be able to delete your Flash cookies or adjust your Flash cookie settings by visiting the Adobe Flash Website Storage Settings Panel and Global Storage Settings Panel. Please note,
however, that if you disable cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features
and functions of our online services.
Our Sites generally use Web server logs to record information about your use
of the Services, in the form of usage data, such as:
- Your device type, operating system type, browser type, domain, system settings, and IP address, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located;
- The address of the Web page that referred you to our Sites, and other information about your interaction with our websites, such a which pages you visit.
This is a common practice that supports the operation of our online services.
Our Web pages and emails may contain tags known as “Web beacons” or “single pixel
gifs,” which are small electronic images used to help deliver cookies on our
sites, count visitors to our webpages, determine whether emails are opened, and
deliver co-branded services. We may also work with other companies by sharing
information about the use of our beacons or to place Web beacons on their sites or
in their advertisements to let us develop statistics on how often clicking on an
advertisement or product on our sites results in a purchase or other action on other
sites. Our Web pages may also contain Web beacons from third parties, which help
us compile aggregated statistics regarding the effectiveness of our promotional
campaigns or other website operations. These Web beacons may allow the third
parties to set or read a cookie on your computer.
Third Party Analytics
We may also use third-party Web analytics services in our online services, such as
those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use
our online services. Information collected as a part of Google Analytics (including
your IP address) is automatically sent to Google, and Google may place cookies to
help with the analysis. To learn more about Google Analytics and download an opt out
browser add-on, please click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Information We Collect by Automated Means Offline
When you call our customer service center, we may record audio of the
conversations for quality control, training, security and analytics purposes.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may obtain certain information about you from other businesses. For example,
the information we may receive about you includes but is not limited to:
- updated addresses or phone numbers we obtain from vendors who maintain such data;
- information about you from individuals, such as through “Refer a Friend” programs;
- information from public sources, such as information you submit in a public forum (for example, a customer review); and
- credit reports and lender approvals to the extent you applied for credit for our Services.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for a range of business purposes, including
- Provide and deliver products and services;
- Process, record and track your purchases, payments, and warranties;
- Communicate with you through various channels;
- Evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries, and applications;
- Publish public reviews as submitted by you and other customers;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business, products, and services;
- Provide a better-tailored experience,
- For market research, data analytics, and system administration purposes.
- To store your preferences and settings;
- To provide custom content and ads to you on this and other websites, including as described in the Interest-Based Advertising section below;
- To protect against and prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions, investigate and manage claims, risk exposure, and quality, and generally improve and provide security; and
- To comply with our legal obligations, policies and procedures and enforce applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies and terms, such as our Terms and Conditions of Use.
- With respect to information we collect through our Careers webpage, evaluate your application for employment and contact you regarding possible employment.
How We Share Information
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer personally identifiable information to
unaffiliated third parties without your consent, except as described below.
Service Providers and Business Partners
We may disclose your personal information to companies that provide services to
us (such as providers of hosting, support, delivery, printing, email, data
enhancement, and repair services) or that help us market our products and
services. These companies may need access to information about you in order to
perform their functions. These companies are generally not authorized to use the
information we disclose to them for any other purpose.
In limited cases, we may disclose information about you to a third party who may
also use the information for their own specific purpose. For instance, we may
provide information on your behalf to a supplier in connection with warranty or
product safety issues, or with a business partner who is jointly providing a product
or service to you, or is running a jointly branded promotion with us. We may also
share limited information with banks or financial institutions that offer credit
Legal, Enforcement, Security and Investigation
We may disclose information about you (1) if we believe we are required to do so by
law, regulation or legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; (2) as we deem
appropriate or necessary in response to requests by government agencies, such as
law enforcement authorities or tax authorities; (3) when we believe disclosure is
appropriate or necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers,
or others, including to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss, or to
collect debt you owe; or (4) in connection with an investigation of suspected or
actual unlawful activity.
Sale or Transfer of Business or Assets
We reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the
event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including, without
limitation, in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
Aggregate or De-Identified Data
We may share or make public aggregate or de-identified data derived from
personally identifiable information. Such information, however, will not identify you
or any other individual.
How We Protect Your Information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards designed and
intended to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful, or
unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Despite these
safeguards, due to inherent uncertainty in the use of the Internet and information
systems and the potential for unlawful attacks by third parties, we cannot guarantee
that the use of our website and information systems will be completely safe or
secure. We retain information for as long as it is needed or useful to provide and improve
our products and services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and
enforce our agreements.
Your Information Choices
Where applicable, you may manage and amend your preferences regarding how
we communicate with you as outlined in more detail below. We strive to comply
with all reasonable requests, but there may be a short delay in the processing of
To be removed from our email, telephone and postal mail marketing, you may
choose one of the following options:
(1) email firstname.lastname@example.org;
(2) call 888-736-6335, option 4 at the prompt; or
(3) send your request by mail to:
Attention: Customer Care
2501 Seaport Drive, Suite 110
Chester, PA 19013
Please include your name, address, phone number and email address in the
request, and if possible, let us know how you initially provided us with the
Additionally, to stop receiving marketing emails, you may click on the “Unsubscribe”
link in any marketing email you receive from us and update your preferences on the
resulting Web page. You may also update your email subscription choices by
contacting us as described in the How to Contact Us section below. Please note
that we may continue to send transactional emails, which contain information about
a prior purchase or an ongoing service, even if you opt-out of marketing emails.
Copyright and Trademark
POWER HOME REMODELING GROUP, POWER, the P Logos and associated
taglines and logos are names, trademarks and registered trademarks owned
exclusively by Power Home Remodeling Group, LLC. All other trademarks are the
exclusive rights of their respective owners and used with permission.
This website is protected by Copyright law and is the exclusive property of Power Home Remodeling Group, LLC.
Reproduction or distribution of this or any part of this website without express written permission from Power
Home Remodeling Group, LLC is strictly prohibited by law.
© 2020 Power Home Remodeling Group, LLC
Other Important Considerations
Do Not Track
We do not collect personally identifiable information about users’ online activities
over time and across third-party websites and we do not process or respond to “Do
Not Track” signals from your browser or other mechanisms that enable consumer
choice regarding the collection of personal information about one’s online activities
over time and across third-party websites or online services.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may link to other websites for your convenience and information. For
instance, they may link to websites of product suppliers, manufacturers and service
providers. These websites may be operated by companies not affiliated with us.
Linked websites may have their own privacy notices, which we strongly suggest
you review if you visit them. We are not responsible for the content or privacy
practices of any website that we do not control and that does not point to this
Policy. Your interactions with these websites are governed by the privacy
policies of the company operating the websites.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under
the age of 13. If a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally
identifiable information, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us so that the
information can be deleted.
This Policy may be updated periodically and without prior notice to you to
reflect changes in our information practices or relevant laws. We will post a notice
on our Sites to notify you of any substantive changes to the way we collect and
use information. We will indicate at the top of the Policy when it was last
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like
us to update information we have about you or your preferences, please contact us
as indicated below.
call: 888-736-6335, option 4 at the prompt
Mail: Attention: Customer Care
2501 Seaport Drive, Chester PA 19013